PatrickDempseyRacing
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

PatrickDempseyRacing

Racing Serien Forum

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Spoiler zur 7. Staffel

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1667

Spoiler zur 7. Staffel Empty
BeitragThema: Spoiler zur 7. Staffel   Spoiler zur 7. Staffel Icon_minitimeDo 03 Jun 2010, 04:10

Zitat :
Question: Any chance Shonda Rhimes will do an about-face and give Derek and Meredith a real wedding on Grey’s Anatomy? She backed down on her “no babies” stance, so I’m hoping maybe she changed her mind about the wedding thing, too. A girl can dream. —Rebecca
Ausiello: I did some snooping and it appears the province of Shondaland still legally recognizes Post-It Note weddings. “I deeply appreciate the fans and how much they care about Meredith and Derek, but as a woman and a human being and the mother of a girl, I just feel like this idea that somebody in a big, white dress is the be-all and end-all of human existent is a terrible message to send out,” maintains Rhimes. “I felt like Meredith and Derek’s choice to be together becomes a marriage of equals as opposed to some faux fairy tale. And while I love a good wedding, I felt like for Meredith, it was so counter to who she is as a human being. And I love the fact that Derek doesn’t need her to do it. I get why the fans want it; I’d probably want it too if I was just watching. But I literally feel sick every time think about Meredith in a big white poufy dress.”

Question: At the end of the Grey’s Anatomy finale, Alex was still using a breathing tube. Are we sure he’s okay? —Rachel
Ausiello: We’re better than sure; we’re positive. Grey’s boss lady Shonda Rhimes confirms that Alex is well on the road to recovery. “He lived,” she assures. “He [turned a corner].”

ausiello

shonda Keiner der MerDer Fans redet von einem riesigen weißen IzzMEE Affenzirkus. Ein Gang zum Notar, Friedensrichter, nem Typen mit einer online-Lizens würde ausreichen, um das ganze offiziell zu machen. Pffft... hohle Nuss und blöde dämlichen Ausreden. Weil sie Mutter einer Tochter ist sieht sie eine große Hochzeit als eine schreckliche Nachricht an?

Da hab ich geglaubt, dass Shonda keine blöderen Aussagen mehr tätigen kann und whoooooooms kommt so ein Interview. blink Naja, wenigstens kann sie mich in irgendeiner Hinsicht noch überraschen. kicher

Oh und YAY?!??? Alex lebt. Wer hätte das gedacht. Jetzt kann ich endlich aufatmen und den Sommer genießen. Obwohl... während dem Finale hatte ich mehr als einmal die Frage gestellt, ob JC in der 7. Staffel dabei ist. pardon

Auf in die nächste Spoiler-Runde.... duck
Nach oben Nach unten
https://pdracingfans.forumieren.com
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 7. Staffel   Spoiler zur 7. Staffel Icon_minitimeMi 07 Jul 2010, 00:24

Zitat :
‘Grey’s Anatomy‘ will launch its seventh season on Thursday, September 23, a source tells Fancast, effectively confirming that which was disseminated over the weekend via Twitter.

Ah, but there’s a twist. Whereas in recent years the show has kicked off with a two-part, two-hour opener, I am hearing that that as of right now, the plan is for Season 7 to opt for traditional, hour-long premiere.

Last season’s opener, after all, had much territory to cover, what with George tragically dying and Izzie almost checkout out as well. Here, you can watch Part 1 (”Good Mourning”) and Part 2 (”Goodbye”).

‘Grey’s Boss Spills Secrets Behind Killer Finale, Deleted Scenes

When Season 7 starts up, however, the aftermath isn’t quite so immediate. Last we tuned in, a gunman had terrorized the halls of Seattle Grace, shedding much blood and leaving several dead (RIP, Reed). The shooter ultimately met his own grisly fate, but not before shaking up the docs we know so well.

As such, some of the questions going into September 23 are:

* How have Meredith and Derek bounced back from her miscarrying the little life that was inside of her for so sadly short a time?

* Where do things stand between Cristina and Owen? Yang entered the Season 6 finale not knowing where her man stood, only to see him pronounce her “the woman I love” during a harrowing moment. Has Hunt been backing up his words with actions? Is Teddy once and for all surgically excised from the mix?

* Lexie, poor Lexie: Has she given Alex the hook, seeing as his thoughts were all about Izzie as his life hung in the balance in the finale? Do she and Mark – who impetuously popped the question the week before the gunman crisis – have any chance at a second chance?

* Will Izzie return to Seattle, only to reveal that she is now married to Dr. Preston Burke?

* Is Arizona truly at peace with the notion of her and Callie mothering “10 babies on a beach in Spain”?

* Where stands Bailey’s nascent romance with gasman Ben – if only since Jason George is now shooting the Shonda Rhimes-produced midseason series, ‘Off The Map’?

* Was Webber empowered by his bit of bravado, where he stared down the shooter? Did that defining moment solidify his seat “on the wagon”?

* Now that Jesse Williams and Sarah Drew have been promoted to series regulars, how will Jackson and April fit into the SGH tapestry? Are their respective crushes (Cristina, Derek) behind them… or might there be unfinished business?

Quelle: fancast

Zitat :
Will Izzie return to Seattle, only to reveal that she is now married to Dr. Preston Burke?
sputz

Zu dem Rest... ja stimmt... weil bei Izzie und George musste man ja unbedingt ein 2 Stunden Special machen und jetzt wo man Alex/Derek im Krankenhausbett hat, Meredith ne Fehlgeburt hatte, Hunt angeschossen ist.... ja klar, da kann man einfach so weiter machen. Schon klar... augenroll
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 7. Staffel   Spoiler zur 7. Staffel Icon_minitimeFr 16 Jul 2010, 02:04

Zitat :
The traumatized staffers at Seattle Grace are about to find the silver lining in May’s deadly hostage standoff: The shoulder they’ll be crying on belongs to James Tupper.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the ex-Mercy doc (and Men in Trees hunk) is joining Grey’s Anatomy in the recurring role of Andrew Perkins, a trauma counselor brought in to help Seattle Grace recover from that nightmarish season-ending bloodbath.

Tupper is on board for at least two episodes.

Grey’s kicks off its seventh season on Sept. 23 with an episode titled “With You I’m Born Again.”

Thoughts? Is Seattle Grace big enough for McDreamy, McSteamy, and McTreemy? Sound off below!
Quelle: ausiello

Schlüsselwörter:

recurring = wir werden ihn oft sehen...

at least = Shonda verhandelt bereits den Vertrag zum regular

McTreemy sputz

Wenigstens sieht er gut aus...
Spoiler zur 7. Staffel James-Tupper-Mercy_240
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 7. Staffel   Spoiler zur 7. Staffel Icon_minitimeMi 28 Jul 2010, 02:49

Zitat :
The Shepherd siblings will be repairing their relationship in the upcoming season of Grey's Anatomy.

Caterina Scorsone, who's been upped to series regular on Private Practice, will appear on the third episode of Grey's Season 7, executive producer Shonda Rhimes tells TVGuide.com.

Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice's next crossover? A Shepherd reunion

Though Rhimes declined to offer storyline details, sources tell TVGuide.com that Scorsone's Dr. Amelia Shepherd goes to Seattle to reconcile with brother Derek (Patrick Dempsey).

The two have not been on speaking terms since Amelia turned to drugs while grieving the death of her father, who was shot and killed in front of her and Derek.
Quelle: tvguide
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 7. Staffel   Spoiler zur 7. Staffel Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Spoiler zur 7. Staffel
Seite 1 von 1