PatrickDempseyRacing
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

PatrickDempseyRacing

Racing Serien Forum

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Barber Motor Sports Park April 2010

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1667

Barber Motor Sports Park April 2010 Empty
BeitragThema: Barber Motor Sports Park April 2010   Barber Motor Sports Park April 2010 Icon_minitimeSo 11 Apr 2010, 15:28

Zitat :
Racer/actor Patrick Dempsey did a double-stint at the start before turning the No. 40 Dempsey Racing Mazda RX-8 over to Joe Foster, who finished 10th.

"We got caught when the yellow came out right after our pit stop, that put us a lap down," Dempsey said. "I felt good out there and I was able to keep up, time-wise, with the leaders. It was great to see so many people turn out for a GRAND-AM event here this weekend. Everybody at Barber did a great job putting on the event and they had a great crowd."

The Rolex Series will next visit Virginia International Raceway in Danville for Round 4, the Bosch Engineering 250 on April 24.
Quelle: speed

Video von CBS: Interview

Zitat :
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (April 10, 2010) – Dempsey Racing placed both of its Mazdas in the top-10 at Barber Motorsports Park Saturday after a tough and hard-fought race that saw Leh Keen and James Gué finish seventh in the No. 41 Team Seattle/Global Diving & Salvage/Dempsey Racing Mazda RX-8 GT and Patrick Dempsey and Joe Foster take 10th in the No. 40 Dempsey Racing Mazda RX-8 GT.

Both teams encountered their fair of trouble, which included a Daytona Prototype bump-and-run of the No. 41 as Keen was closing on the leaders, and a badly-timed yellow flag that forced the No. 40 one lap down. Despite the setbacks, the Alabama weekend ultimately proved promising for both Mazda squads and the opening stint by Dempsey himself in the No. 40 was among the highlights.

“Patrick drove one of his longest stints in a sprint race ever and did a great job,” Foster said. “He kept it on the lead lap and for the most part we made pit stops when we had to stop. “Unfortunately, we got a yellow right after our green-flag stop and that put us a lap down all day.”

Dempsey maintained a solid pace throughout his opening shift and was lapping as fast at the end of the double-driving stint as some of the race leaders.

“It was a very tough pace and it was nice to have a few yellows early on to sort of regroup and collect yourself, but I was just frustrated that yellow caught us out and put us a lap down,” Dempsey said. “I felt good as far as my conditioning in the car and the Mazda felt great. We were on the lead lap for a very long time and the things that we could control we did and did well with, and the stuff that is out of our control, there is nothing we can do about it.”
Quelle: Official Dempsey Racing Fan Site
Nach oben Nach unten
https://pdracingfans.forumieren.com

Barber Motor Sports Park April 2010
Seite 1 von 1