PatrickDempseyRacing
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

PatrickDempseyRacing

Racing Serien Forum

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Spoiler zur 6. Staffel

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 1667

Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Empty
BeitragThema: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeDo 18 Feb 2010, 21:03

Zitat :
Question: I know a lot of people are ready for their relationship to be over, but I need to know: Are Little Grey and Sloan dunzo on Grey’s Anatony? Or do they still have a chance? —Julie
Ausiello: It looks like the relationship has been pronounced dead, or at least it’s in a coma. “We’re done,” Eric Dane told us at Monday’s Valentine’s Day premiere. “At least we’re done for now. Mark is stubborn and I think he was really shocked and hurt by her and he isn’t going to let that go very easily.” As for Mark’s surprise progeny, whose arrival put both parties on edge, “I don’t know if we will see the daughter again. Addison may have talked her into adoption for all I know.”

Question: Anything else on Grey’s Anatomy? —Chris
Ausiello: Just this casting scoopbit: Sara Gilbert will play a patient in an episode slated to air in March or April. And for the record, this is a different patient than the one Gilbert played on Private Practice way back when.

Quelle: Ausiello

Zitat :
Question: What’s going on with Katherine Heigl? Is she ever going to be returning to Grey’s Anatomy? —Hannah
Ausiello: Last I heard, she’s due back on the Grey’s set at the end of the month, which means we probably won’t see Izzie again until late April. Coincidentally, that’s right around the time a very special patient will be checking into Seattle Grace: Alex’s brother! Sources confirm to me exclusively that Grey’s is currently casting the role of Karev’s estranged sibling. For those keeping score at home, this will be our first time meeting a member of Karev’s troubled clan. Look for bro to dredge up a lot of ugly family history, including that nasty business about daddy beating mommy.

Question: What’s up with the Mercy West residents on Grey’s Anatomy? Will they be sticking around next season? —PT
Ausiello: I’m fairly certain one of them won’t be. A reliable source tells me that one of the four has received his/her walking papers and will exit the show before the end of the season. Guesses? Scroll down to the comments!

Nach oben Nach unten
https://pdracingfans.forumieren.com
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeDo 18 Feb 2010, 21:19

Ich hab keine Ahnung ob das ein Spoiler ist... kicher

Zitat :

Maine homey Patrick Dempsey gives the upcoming issue of Boston Common maggie the lowdown on the rest of the ‘Gray’s Anatomy’ season vis-a-vis Dr. McDreamy.

“There’s a lot of sex and there’s going to be a lot more.”

Aber so was kann dann nur von Patty kommen, oder? kicher

Quelle: Patrick Dempsey’s so McDreamy
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackBox4

BlackBox4

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 230

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeFr 19 Feb 2010, 17:52

Das ist eine Spoiler und der kann auch wirklich nur von Patty kommen seufz Und wer weiß wozu der viele Sex noch führt grins
Nach oben Nach unten
pdjunkie
pdjunkie

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 502

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeFr 19 Feb 2010, 23:01

blink "a lot of sex"??? kicher Hätte man ihm mal gesagt, dass die Grey's Storyline gemeint ist und nicht seine Drehpausen am Set... trailer
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeSa 20 Feb 2010, 01:20

Patty hatte schon immer Probleme seinen Charakter (Derek) von seinem Privatleben zu trennen. So viele "wir"'s und "ich", wenn er von Derek redet sind mir da Beweis genug. grins

Echter Spoiler-Alarm...

Zitat :
Do you see the family resemblance? I do. And so apparently does Grey’s Anatomy boss Shonda Rhimes. I know this because…

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Rhimes just hired the guy on the left (Jake McLaughlin, of Starz’ Crash) to play the younger brother of the guy on the right (that would be Justin Chambers’ Alex Karev).

Alex’s estranged bro, Aaron, checks into Seattle Grace as a patient in this season’s 19th episode. And as I pointed out in this week’s Ask Ausiello, the family reunion is rather momentous: This will mark the first time viewers will be meeting a member of Alex’s troubled clan.

What took so long? You’ll find out when the episode airs in April.

What do you think of the casting? Thumbs up? Thumbs down? Thumbs in-between? Sound off below!

Nach allem was ich bis jetzt so gehört habe, sehe ich schon wie alles ausgehen wird... Dieser Bruder von Alex bringt ans Licht, dass Alex sich über längere Zeit nicht bei der Familie gemeldet hat (laut diverser Berichte von Leuten, die die Casting-Seiten gelesen haben). Das wirft ein neues Licht auf *schluck* Izzie, die laut diverser Medienberichte (u.a. Ausiello) in dieser (oder der nächsten Folge) zurück erwartet wird. Welch Zufall, dass beide ihre Familien im Stich gelassen haben und Alex wohl einsieht, dass er Izzie verzeihen muss!
Wir hatten diese Konstellation schon mit Derek/Addison, wo er (Derek) rein aus Verpflichtung (eigene Fehler/Ehegelöbnis) seiner Frau (wurgs) verzeihen musste... hat wunderbar geklappt und hat mir nicht gezeigt, dass sie sich lieben (duh... MerDer?!?!!).

Naja... bin kein Fan von A/I und es gibt Hinweise, dass die Autoren mal wieder vergessen haben sollen, was sie in der vergangenen Staffel geschrieben haben, womit die ganze SL erzwungen wirkt und das ist nie was gutes. Aber nach der letzten Episode nehme ich sogar so was in Kauf! tapfinger
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackBox4

BlackBox4

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeSa 20 Feb 2010, 01:38

A/I hmmh also nach Izzme letzte Season bin ich eigentlich mehr als froh, dass wir dieses Jahr eine große Pause von ihr haben....

Die Spoiler wie die beiden ihre Ehe retten werden klingen ja mal wieder sehr vielversprechend IzzME
Nur mal schauen, ob die beiden sich wenigstens auch zu einer Paartherapie aufraffen können wie damals Derek und Addison, denn das wäre bei den beiden für mich zwingend notwendig, um das Ganze noch halbwegs realistisch daszustellen....
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeDi 23 Feb 2010, 17:44

Noch mal das Sex-Interview. kicher

Boston Common 1
Boston Common 2
Boston Common 3

Das Interview erklärt irgendwie den Blick, den Webber in der letzten Woche Derek nachgeschickt hat. Bin zwar froh, dass Derek eine Art Storyline bekommt, aber ich hoffe es artet nicht zu einem "Meredith muss sich zwischen Webber und Derek entscheiden" Szenario aus... weil... IIIIHHHH!!!!

kicher

Zitat :

Any good news for ‘Grey’s Anatomy’s’ Mark and Lexie fans? Will we see them back together anytime soon? – Tasha
Not just yet, sorry. Instead, Mark will find his attention diverted by another female doctor when the show returns with fresh episodes on March 4.

Do you know anything about the ‘Grey’s’ episode “Suicide Is Painless”? Sounds like Owen’s PTSD is gong to be revisited. – COforever via Twitter
Yes, that March/April entry – fittingly named after the ‘M*A*S*H’ theme song – is the same Iraq War flashback episode I told you about a few weeks ago. I would get ready for Kevin McKidd to blow the doors off the place.
Quelle: Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
pdjunkie
pdjunkie

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeDi 23 Feb 2010, 20:59

kicher Ich mag das Sex-Interview! kicher Obwohl ich mir imme noch nicht sicher bin ob er da nicht irgendwas verwechselt! pfeifen

blink soso - Mark und ooohh lasst mich raten? Teddy?? Und es gibt schon wieder Flashbacks??? nowhy
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeMi 24 Feb 2010, 17:14

Naja... nachdem Teddy und Owen in der 1. Flashback Folge nicht vorgekommen sind, bekommen sie jetzt wohl ihre eigene geschenkt. Oh YAY... not!

Allerdings bleibt zu hoffen, dass Shonda Dank diverser Verrückter "Fans" nicht noch auf den Geschmack gekommen ist der jungen Ellis/Richard Liebesgeschichte eine KOMPLETTE Folge zu widmen! Örks

Zitat :
Can I ask a question: if I did an whole episode that was just Richard and Ellis in the 80s, would you want to see it?
Und viele sollen darauf mit JA geantwortet haben.

Nur um es klar zu stellen. Ich habe ihr ein definitives NEIN zurück geschrieben!!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeDo 25 Feb 2010, 17:39

Neues von Ausiello:
Zitat :

Question: What’s going on with Katherine Heigl? Is she ever going to be returning to Grey’s Anatomy? —Hannah
Ausiello: Heigl’s due back on the Grey’s set on Monday, so it looks like Izzie will be in this season’s final five episodes. What happens after that is anyone’s guess. In other Grey’s news, I just learned that a second Mercy Wester will not be returning next season. Have you figured out who the other one is yet?

Also die Hei-Gul wird wieder am Set erwartet und 2 der MWler werden die 6. Staffel nicht "überleben". Interessant. Oder wir behalten die MWler und KH geht einfach. Wäre doch auch was, Shonda... oder?! Nein? Schade...
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackBox4

BlackBox4

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeDo 25 Feb 2010, 19:13

2 der MWler überleben nicht - ich vermute dass dann Reed sein wird, weil sich ihre Annäherungsversuche an Alex dann ganz erledigt haben und Charlie, der immer was von ihr (Reed) wollte. Das Fehlen der beiden fällt eh nicht groß auf...wobei es das auch bei KH nicht groß tut.....

thehe und eine Wiederkehr für mich daher nicht zwingend notwendig ist...
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeMi 03 März 2010, 19:21

BlackBox4 schrieb:
2 der MWler überleben nicht - ich vermute dass dann Reed sein wird, weil sich ihre Annäherungsversuche an Alex dann ganz erledigt haben und Charlie, der immer was von ihr (Reed) wollte. Das Fehlen der beiden fällt eh nicht groß auf...wobei es das auch bei KH nicht groß tut.....

thehe und eine Wiederkehr für mich daher nicht zwingend notwendig ist...

Oder April muss wieder gehen oder geht freiwillig. denk

Kann dir aber nur zustimmen, was die Wiederkehr angeht. Wie heißt es so shön? Kommen se rein, können se wieder raus gehen. KH darf ruhig zurück kommen, um den Abschied von Izzie perfekt zu machen. Damit hab ich kein Problem! grins

So hab aber auch neue Spoiler:

Zitat :
Spoiler alert: Looks like Bailey’s about to get her heart broken on Grey’s Anatomy.

Jason George — who’s currently recurring on Grey’s as Bailey’s new doctor beau Ben — has joined the cast of Off the Map, the ABC drama pilot produced by Grey’s creator Shonda Rhimes.

Translation: Rhimes is stealing Bailey’s BF!

On Map, George will play Otis, one of several medical professionals who flee the U.S. to work at a clinic on a tropical island.

The cast also includes Enrique Murciano (Without a Trace) and Caroline Dhavernas (Wonderfalls).

Congrats to George. Condolences to Bailey.

Und:

Zitat :
Is ‘Grey’s Anatomy’s Teddy going to interact with someone other than Owen and Cristina anytime soon? – Maya
I can happily report that yes, you will see Snow White Dr. Altman interact with some of the other “cliques” within the Seattle Grace staff – provided she doesn’t go off on one of those unsettling tangents about deer.
Fancast

Und:

Zitat :
Grey's Anatomy’s Kim Raver tells me she and co-star Kevin McKidd were bussed way out to tents in the windy desserts of Lancaster, Calif. to shoot night scenes that flashback to Owen Hunt and Teddy Altman’s tour in Iraq. The March 25 scenes, she says, will reveal “this really fun, lighthearted bond, but also how loyalty is so important out there under very intense circumstances.”

Kim says that the relationship Owen and Teddy formed back then should help fans understand why she can now be so supportive of Owen's relationship with Dr. Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh). There's another reason too. She's been shooting steamy sex scenes of her own with a soon-to-be-revealed Seattle Grace doc she declines to identify. Mark Sloane (Eric Dane) seems very available at the moment. But that's just me guessing...Who would you like to see this Teddy bear cuddle with?
Quelle: TVGuide

Und jetzt der Spoiler, der zu PP gehört und meine Galle zum Brodeln gebracht hat!
Zitat :

How’s this for a twist: Shonda Rhimes is introducing Derek Shepherd’s kid sis, but not on Grey’s Anatomy.

Twist!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Caterina Scorsone (Lifetime’s 1-800-Missing) is joining — wait for it — Private Practice in the recurring role of Dr. Amelia Shepherd, one of Derek’s never-before-seen sisters.

I’m told the character — nicknamed “Little Shep,” natch — lands a job at Oceanside Wellness.

Currently, there are no plans for Patrick Dempsey to cross over to PP to hang with his sibling, but a family reunion — most likely right at the start of sweeps — is inevitable.

Weil YAY... Mit Dereks Schwester bei Boston Public ist ja wohl jetzt schon klar, dass es zu Crossovern kommen wird. Wahrscheinlich ist Shonda jetzt richtig stolz auf sich!
IzzMEE
Nach oben Nach unten
pdjunkie
pdjunkie

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeMi 03 März 2010, 21:09

Ohhhh dann muss ich jetzt wohl Boston Public gucken um Dereks Schwester kennenzulernen!! hahano
DAS ist wieder sowas von typisch Shonda - ab zum nächsten Crossover! gaah shonda
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeMi 03 März 2010, 22:23

Zitat :
Prepare to meet one of Dr. Derek Shepherd’s sisters… by way of ‘Private Practice.’

Caterina Scorsone (aka Syfy’s ‘Alice’) has been cast in the recurring role of Amelia Shepherd, it was first reported by EW.com. The younger McSibling, however, will not make her debut on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ but in a late March/early April episode of the ABC drama’s spin-off.

Why is that, you ask? Well, a source tells Fancast that Amelia – a surgeon herself – is purposely flying under her venerable brother’s radar when she brings to Oceanside Wellness a somewhat volatile medical case. So bold is Amelia’s professional endeavor that Addison is tempted to tattle to Derek, only to have her onetime sister-in-law remind that she is no longer some “wild teenager” but now a peer deserving of respect.
Quelle: fancast

Ähm... nennt mich jetzt ein Grey's Insider, aber Derek hat gesagt, dass seine Schwestern ingesamt 14 Kinder auf die Menschheit gelassen haben... wenn seine jüngste Schwester keine Kinder hat, dann waren die anderen aber sehr sehr fleißig oder...

die Autoren haben mal wieder VERGESSEN, was sie in der 1. Staffel geschrieben haben. wütend
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackBox4

BlackBox4

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeDo 04 März 2010, 19:39

IwantPD schrieb:

die Autoren haben mal wieder VERGESSEN, was sie in der 1. Staffel geschrieben haben. wütend

Nicht nur, dass....ich habe das Gefühl, dass sie manchmal vergessen für welche Serie sie überhaupt schreiben............. hahano

Naja und bin bestimmt, wird das trotzdem irgendwann wieder zu so einem suuuuper CrossOver führen wütend

Und war Nancy nicht auch schon kinderlos (?) - tja dann müssen die anderen 3 aber viel Spaß gehabt haben.... thehe
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeFr 05 März 2010, 17:16

BlackBox4 schrieb:

Und war Nancy nicht auch schon kinderlos (?) - tja dann müssen die anderen 3 aber viel Spaß gehabt haben.... thehe

Also wenn Nancy auch kinderlos war, dann würden es ja nur noch 2 sein, die ähm... erfolgreich waren. Aber selbst Nancy passt nicht in das Bild, was Derek mir in der 1. Staffel gegeben hat mit der Aussage "meine Schwestern sind alle 'girlie'". Wenn jetzt noch die 2. Schwester "ungirlie" ist, dann passte seine Aussage einfach nicht mehr. gaah

Das kommt davon, wenn man seine eigene Serie nicht mehr kennt und sich die Autoren einen Rotz drum kümmern, was früher geschrieben worden ist. wütend
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeFr 12 März 2010, 20:46

party

Zitat :
After a six-year Grey’s Anatomy stint marked by almost as many controversies as triumphs, Katherine Heigl is thisclose to getting what she has long desired: a discharge.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that series creator Shonda Rhimes has agreed to release the fast-rising movie star from her contract. It’s now up to ABC Studios and Heigl’s reps to hash out a final exit agreement. (A rep for ABC Studios declined to comment. Coincidentally, as of today Heigl is without a publicist.) Why is this all coming down now? That’s where things get interesting…

After taking more than half of the current season off to make another movie and connect with her adopted daughter, Heigl — who picked up an Emmy in 2007 for her Grey’s work — was scheduled to return to the Grey’s set on March 1 to begin work on the five remaining episodes of the season. There’s just one problem: March 1 came and went and there was no Heigl.

A source within the actress’ camp claims Heigl “was at home and ready to return to work.” Another insider, however, “insists it’s much more complicated than that.” The source adds that talks between Heigl and ABC have been going on for months and last week both sides mutually decided that the best solution would be to part ways now as opposed to at the end of the season. As a result, Heigl is not expected to return to the Grey’s set, which means her final episode as Izzie has already aired.

The break-up caps a long history of tumult between Heigl and Grey’s. Here’s a quick recap of some of the more high-profile squabbles:

* In 2007, Heigl found herself in the middle of the TR Knight/Isaiah Washington feud when she publicly dissed Washington for repeating the F word at the Golden Globes.

* In 2008, Heigl took a swipe at Grey’s writers when she announced that she wasn’t entering the Emmy race because “did not feel I was given the material… to warrant a nomination.”

* Over the summer, she groused to David Letterman that Grey’s was subjecting her to intolerable working conditions. “Our first day back was Wednesday,” she said, “and it was — I’m going to keep saying this because I hope it embarrasses them — a 17-hour day, which I think is cruel and mean.”

Bottom line: There’s no love lost on either side as this whole sordid chapter comes to an end.
Quelle: 'Grey's Anatomy' exclusive: Katherine Heigl is (almost) outta there!
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackBox4

BlackBox4

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeMo 22 März 2010, 00:07

party

Damit dürfte IzzMeAnatomy ja Geschichte sein, auch wenn ich es irgendwo schade finde, dass von den 5 Interns nun nur noch 3 übrig sind..aber that's life.
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeMi 07 Apr 2010, 02:52

Zitat :
Spoiler Chat: Noooooo! Heartbreak Comes to Grey's Anatomy

If you agree that this season of Grey's Anatomy has been kicking some serious gluteus maximus despite a missing castmember or two, well, get ready, 'cause it's about to rip your heart out and feed it to you with a spoon.

And that, dear friends, is meant as the best of all compliments, 'cause we all know that Grey's serves up heartache like nobody else's business!

Sources tell me one of the power couples we know and love will soon be no more, and I have the exclusive scoop on that.

Reggie in Seattle: Anything good on Grey's Anatomy?

And how. I'm hearing from insiders that one of the longer-term, most-loved couples at Seattle Grace will soon be calling it quits, and the only good (sorta) news is this: It's gonna leave both of them pretty devastated, so personally, I'm pushing big time for them to get back together! The bad news, though, is it involves a very serious issue that it certainly seems like they cannot get past. Meanwhile, there's also going to be a new fling in the hospital, involving one of the newcomers this season, and someone who's been around for a good long while. Here's your first hint as to the breakup: It is not because either of them have met someone new. And the first clue to the hookup: It stinks! (And only you die-hard fans of a certain other show will get that reference.) Most importantly: I have it on good authority that the tail end of Grey's current season will be über-good, so get ready, y'all. As boss Shonda Rhimes herself told us, the upcoming season finale is "a serious game changer for every single character." And she means it.
Quelle: Watch with Kristin

Ich finds lustig, dass sie ein MerDer Bild verwenden. Nur so kann man die beiden wohl noch interessant machen.

"Hey, ein Grey's Paar wird wieder getrennt."
"Jo, aber es kann net MerDer sein, weil die sind ja laut Shonda together forever."

Ich komm mir gerade vor wie... wie hieß die noch mal? Mei, hab ich Löcher im Gehirn. denk

Und weil die Derek-Rose-Szene so toll war, auch hier noch mal das Interview:
Preview of the Toyota Grand Prix with Patrick Dempsey

Derzeit glaube ich ja nur, dass ich wegen einer Sache Tränen vergießen werde... "WAAAASSS MerDer hatten in den letzten beiden Folgen nur 20 Sekunden?" Aber der Rest? Ich muss zugeben, dass es nichts geben könnte, was mich bei der Serie noch zum Weinen bringen könnte...

... okay... wenn Derek seine Haare verlieren würde. Das wäre irgendwie schon sehr erschreckend. Und dann würde ich wohl Tränen in den Augen haben... ganz viele Tränen sogar! not in front of the
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeDo 08 Apr 2010, 02:15

Patrick watch with Kristin

Eigentlich nichts neues. Aber es schön, wenn er darüber spricht, was WIR wollen und es sich mit seinen Vorstellungen deckt. Und ich meine jetzt das mit dem Baby und der echten Hochzeit. seufz
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeDo 08 Apr 2010, 19:58

Zitat :
Grey's Anatomy will be back with all new episodes beginning April 29, but it's the following week's episode on May 6 that has me intrigued. When a morbidly obese patient arrives at Seattle Grace/Mercy West Hospital, more doctors than usual will be required to save this tragic individual's life. Assigned to the surgery team: Drs. Bailey (Chandra Wilson), Webber (James Pickens Jr.), Karev (Justin Chambers), Sloan (Eric Dane), Hunt (Kevin McKidd), Kepner (Sarah Drew), Adamson (Nora Zehetner) and Percy (Robert Baker).

"We're all working on one big medical case that turns out to be a (highly sensitive) group surgery," Chandra Wilson (Bailey) tells me. The scenes, which involve classroom auditorium seminars, have provided a chance for actors who have been separated for months to work together. "We've all been working in the hospital, but we often get broken up into our own separate stories. A lot of us were saying, 'Ooo, I haven't seen you in a long time.' I think seeing us together will help the audience remember the core group of folks who they've been coming back to see all these years."

Now wouldn't it be something if this patient ended up being Izzy - who turned to Twinkies to deal with losing her job and marriage?
Quelle: tv guide

Zitat :
Thursday, May 20:
9:00-11:00 p.m. "Grey's Anatomy" (Special Two-Hour Finale)
Quelle: abcmedianet
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeFr 09 Apr 2010, 12:45

Zitat :
Mandy Moore will be checking into Seattle Grace for the two-hour finale of ABC's Grey's Anatomy, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

The 25-year-old singer-actress (A Walk to Remember) will play Mary, a patient being treated by Bailey (Chandra Wilson) in the May 20 finale.

Demi Lovato checks in to Grey's Anatomy

Sources said Moore is just one part of the kind of finale that executive producer Shonda Rhimes loves keeping under wraps, so no further details on her role were released.

Quelle: tv guide

Zitat :
A critical new detail has emerged about Mandy Moore’s role in Grey’s Anatomy’s two-hour finale on May 20: She’s married to Ryan Devlin!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the ex-Veronica Mars and Big Shots actor has been cast as Bill, the husband of the patient played by Moore’s character, Mary. Little else is known about the story, except that Bailey will serve as Mary’s doctor.

The Grey’s gig caps a busy couple of months for the in-demand Devlin. In addition to snagging a lead role opposite William Shatner in the CBS pilot S–t My Dad Says, he’s currently recurring on Cougar Town as a love interest to Busy Philipps’ Laurie.
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeFr 16 Apr 2010, 00:02

Spoiler zur 6. Staffel 425.lovato.demi.lc.041510
Zitat :

Has Demi Lovato ever made you want to claw your eyes out? No? Us neither, 'cause after meeting her in person on the Grey's Anatomy set, we can tell you the girl is lovely—inside and out. (Sorry to burst your bubble, aspiring Joe Jonas girlfriends!) What's not so lovely? The photo above, which Demi just twittered from her time on the Grey's set. I was there exclusively with the Disney Channel star and songstress as she shot her Seattle Grace scenes a couple of weeks back, and here's the dealio, along with the scoop on Lost, Mad Men and a Heroes star who just confirmed he's gone for good…

Though we've been asked to hold our footage with her a little longer, I can reveal that Demi's character Hayley is so not in a good place—mentally or physically—as evidenced by her self-inflected scratch marks in the photo above and by the words so slyly (no?) used in the first sentence of this story. Demi's character is schizophrenic, and she can hear everything, but she's in good hands: Alex Karev (Justin Chambers). Suffice to say, it's gonna be a very dramatic episode. Mark your calendars. May 13.
Quelle: Kristin

Zitat :

Question: Shonda Rhimes said she was done playing with the on-again/off-again relationship between Meredith and Derek on Grey’s Anatomy, but all this game-changing finale talk has me worried she’s going to pull them apart. What can you tell me? —Constance
Ausiello: I can tell you to relax. Better yet, Rhimes can tell you herself: “[Der-Mer] are pretty solid going into the finale,” she insists. “For once, Meredith is the mother hen in the group, as opposed to being the one who’s messed up.”

Question: Scoop on Owen/Cristina on Grey’s Anatomy? Is Teddy out of the picture for good? —Barrie
Ausiello: Teddy may be the least of their problems. Word is someone else is going to complicate their already-troubled romance, and the identity of that person is…revealed in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on sale now!
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackBox4

BlackBox4

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeSo 18 Apr 2010, 23:00

Vielen Dank für die vielen Spoiler - jetzt bin auch wieder auf dem neusten Stand!

Das mit Tränen- wenn Meredith und Derek wirklich "safe" sind, dann gibt es wohl, außer wie du bereits erwähnt hast, wenig Dinge außer zu wenig Screentime, die mich weinen lassen- das mag aber auch daran liegen, dass mir die Christina&Owen und Callie&Arizona sowie Mark&Teddy relativ egal sind...(Habe ich jetzt eigentlich ein Paar vergessen denk)

Ich hoffe nur, dass die Tränen nichts mit einem McBaby zu tun haben - denn da hoffe ich ja auch mit Patty awww - und dass April normal bleibt, aber dass habe ich gelesen soll Shonda ja auch über Twitter bestätigt haben.
Nach oben Nach unten
IwantPD
Admin
IwantPD

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitimeMo 19 Apr 2010, 22:48

Die spoiler besagen ja eigentlch fast gar nichts... find ich mal. Es wird was unglaubliches passieren, mit vielen Tränen und noch nie dagewesen. Naja... wenn man bedenkt wie wenig aus gewissen Storyline-Möglichkeiten gemacht wird, da kommen mir nämlich auch schon die Tränen.

Und dann sagt Shonda auch schon, dass April nichts anstellen wird. Da geht sie hin meine Chance. Nach creepy stalker Finn, der nichts gemacht hat. Jetzt auch noch April. Pfft... Sie hätte Derek zusammen mit Finn entführen können oder Meredith. Ist schon klar, dass sich das auch irgendwie dämlich anhört. Aber es ist immer noch besser als Teddy und Owen zusehen zu müssen. denk
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Spoiler zur 6. Staffel   Spoiler zur 6. Staffel Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Spoiler zur 6. Staffel
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter